#Panera #Fail #PayWhatYouCan
We look at the story about Panera Bread closing their last “Pay What You Can” restaurant, which marks the end of their failed experiment. This is another example of businesses virtue signalling and I ask wouldn’t it have been smarter to build something that could leave a legacy and continue to help people?
Panera Bread closes last pay-what-you-can restaurant
A Real Kinder Surprise
#KinderSurprise #SocialJustice #Imagine
People creating drama out of nothing.
BAD EGGS Mums left in shock after finding ‘racist KKK’ toys inside Kinder Surprise Eggs
#Keto #KetogenicDiet #Healthy
It has changed our life.
—– Mentioned Videos
1. Sugar The Bitter Truth
2. The Art and Science of Low Carb Living and Performance
3. Low Carb from a Doctor’s perspective
4. From fibre to the microbiome: low carb gut health
5. Is the Keto Diet Safe for Children???
6. How to feed a family
7. Fasting vs. Eating Less: What’s the Difference?
8. The Carnivore Diet: Should You Really Try This?
9. Vegetable Oils: The Unknown Story
Buy Dr Berry’s Book – Lies My Doctor Told Me
Buy Keto Books
Buy Books on the Daniel Fast
Buy Real Food for Pregnancy
It leads to malnutrition and mental impairment.
Ethical veganism could be considered ‘protected belief’ akin to religion in landmark case
Veganism is starting to contribute to malnutrition in wealthy countries https://www.businessinsider.com.au/how-vegan-diets-are-affecting-global-health-2018-12